The Yellow Pages – your representation on tgoa.com
The Yellow Pages contain general information about you and provide multiple options for personalisation and promoting your specific USPs.
An assigned Junior Analyst is reaching out on a quarterly basis to keep The Yellow Pages updated.
The Yellow Pages are published in THE MARKET. THE MARKET is a detailed overview of the most important software markets, such as PIM, MDM, DAM, E-Commerce, CMS, or CRM and is published in print and digital versions.
more personal. more to the point. more valuable.
- No fixed term. The subscription ends when you want it to end. Your entry will shrink to the basic version then.
- Cancel anytime. You can cancel your subscription anytime – it will stop at the respective end of term.
- Pause if you want, when you want. You can also pause your subscription and reactivate it anytime.
What you get
- A full-blown entry in The Market. Differentiate yourself from your competitors by filling more space with extended information for each market you want to subscribe for.
- Heads. Show the key people of your company to give it a more personal touch.
- A personal gate to all available content. We promote your Market Performance Wheel as well as all other content available on tgoa.com so that interested people can find even more information about you on our platform.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- After subscribing, you will get direct access to our online survey where you can enter the information we need to put together your Yellow Pages.
- By finishing the online survey, you give us the signal to create your Yellow Pages. If there are open points, we will of course get back to you until we have all information we need.
- Things can change quickly and we understand this. This is why you can amend your entry anytime between the print processes. Just drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are happy to help, support or simply chat with you – your contact person for all questions around The Yellow Pages is Jasmin. You can reach her via: